Sunday, March 05, 2006

annoying

The thing that annoys me the most about my MIL is the way she talks. Talking is her favorite thing to do - she must be talking at all times. Usually it's about other people - today she shared how my SIL had to go to the doctor because her anxiety is bothering her, I would think that would be my SIL's place to tell me, not my MIL's! Anyway, when she asks questions, she nods her head and repeats the question twice. For example, "Do you want fries with that, do you want fries?" Or "Did you get the mail, get the mail?" It drives me crazy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daughter In Law said...

Is there an echo in here? echo in here? Funny!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like your MIL read too much Jacob Two-Two. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.

8:53 PM  
Blogger h&b said...

Actually, it sounds like a mild form of Tourettes ;)

My g/f does the same, and yeah, she's lovely, but it's still annoying ;)

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home