Thursday, March 30, 2006

"WE ARE NOT TECH SUPPORT"

Dearest MIL,

I haven't seen much of the husband the past 2 nights. One night he was with you til 11pm working on your kitchen project from hell and last night a hockey game. So when we decide to enjoy a casual dinner out and then some cuddle time on the couch we don't need another TECH SUPPORT phonecall. When your computer isn't working try verizon, when your cell isn't working call Cingular from your house phone, and when the damn cable is out call RCN.
Otherwise, I may start billing you an hourly rate for my husband's time!

Peeved

2 Comments:

Blogger Daughter In Law said...

I can sympathize on this one. Not only did we get her the computer and a lifetime of connectivity - I had to teach her how to use the darn thing. And the phonecalls. She has dial-up so she has to write everything down which means I have to listen to this

"It says H T T P then the dot dot line line then W W W and a period and then....."

6:24 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Sounds like she's feeling "entitled" to your hubby's time. Not a good thing at all.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home