Friday, April 07, 2006

You want him to WHAT?

Dearest MIL,

Did you really ask my husband (who has already given up many Mondays off to slave at your house) to wake up early on a Saturday morning (our 1 day to sleep in) and drive to your house, get your dogs, and wait in line with them for shots at PETCO?!

I'm sorry you work Saturdays and can't be there before the shots end at noon. But really - this is above and beyond!
signed
Totally annoyed!



PS... he'll be away all weekend for national guard drill so we could actually say NO!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

What a hilarious blog! I love it. Heehee!

Hi from Michele's.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Carmi said...

Damn, this blog is fantastic - especially as I get ready to spend time with my own in-laws. A smile can help one cope.

1:38 PM  
Blogger grody jo-dee said...

perhaps you could mention that places like the spca (society for the prevention of cruelty to animals) also provide low-cost vaccinations (and i thnk you can do it anytime, not just on sat.).

or you can just kill her dead. your pick. why should you give up family time for her wants (NOT needs)?

6:20 PM  
Blogger apron strings said...

thanks jo-dee - I think I'll take smack her upside the head with the "Book of Common Sense" (option 3) - LOL !!!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home