Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Are you serious?

MIL.
Do not, I repeat, do NOT call here the day after forgetting your first grandson's birthday and proceed to tell your son that he may suffer from epilepsy because you feel down a flight of stairs while you were pregnant with him. His migraines are stress related which means you, me, ands the kids cause them. Mostly you.

Nor shall you ever again send a birthday card to MY son 4 days after his birthday, in which you bitch on and on how I moved everyone so far away from you and how it is his Mommy's fault that you can't be here on his birthday. Get on a damn plane and fly out here. Your son is serving his country and making just above the poverty line to do so!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

My ex-mil doesn't even call our kids (even before the divorce) She would usually call me a few days later and say, I'm going to put $25 in your account to buy a birthday present. But forget her birthday? We'd have never heard the end of it.

4:30 AM  
Blogger mrs. awesome said...

i love how they are so free to visit, but apparently, visiting is only your job, not theirs. my PILs are totally free and quite well off, but they "just can't sit on a plane that long". well, i guess you don't want to see your grandchildren that badly then.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question to all. I have been reading the blogs for a few days and see that the behavior that I deal with goes on a lot. My question is this. In my family my husband and I get the brunt of this behavior. The rest of the family MIL,FIL,BIL,SILs all treat each other very well. They lavish expensive gifts on one another, go on vacations together, etc. So it is obvious that they are capable but they just can't treat us like decent people. WHy?

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home