Monday, March 20, 2006

The Grodster's entry for March MILDEW Madness

well, i'm not sure what defines the boundaries of bad habits, but you can take your pick.

1) she repeatedly tells my husband about her gynecology problems. in much excruciating detail. when he protests, she says, "well, you ARE married. i thought just you'd want to know i'm okay." and he says, "EXACTLY. you can tell me you're fine without details." the fact that she seems to like relaying the info is a little too weird for me. my husband actually had to resort to hanging up on her to get her to stop talking about what the dr. had to do "down there".

2) she has this really big mole on her chin that has a long hair that grows out of it. she absentmindedly plays with the hair as you talk to her. mind you, the hair is like one inch long. that shit needs to be lasered. but the upside is, it does make her look like the witch she is.

4 Comments:

Blogger eyes_only4him said...

oh my goodness..the mole hair is way too funny..

maybe you need to get her a pair of tweezers..

1:52 PM  
Blogger NotGoodEnough22 said...

Ewwww...you know my MIL has moles on her face with hairs too but none long enough to twirl. I keep hoping she will start plucking because it drives me insane!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Eeeeew on both things!
Nobody wants to hear the "down there" details, especially not her son.
Playing with that mole hair is just hitoniously hideous. I've lost my appetite now.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I don't even tell my husband the "down there" details LOL YIKES!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home