Wednesday, March 07, 2007

No. 1 - First Installment...Huh, What?

I received an email from a reader who mentioned that they couldn't find the first installment of the anonymously published MILDEW stories. In what can only be described a major brain-fart, in my attempt to publish No. 2, I accidently republished No. 1. So I went back in and instead of correcting No. 1's date, it looks like I deleted the whole post instead, since in my frustration with Blogger and how long it was taking to maneuver around the site, I got careless.

Crap.

I'm sorry. So sorry.

I could go out and recreate the post...OR....you can send me MORE stories and we'll publish some new stuff.

Yes, I'm a complete tool. No wonder my MIL doesn't like me.

4 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

With full disclosure, it was my (DD) fault entirely.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got a new one...will email it to ya. I hate having stories, but the MIL is never one to disappoint.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Berklie said...

Blogger blows. Especially since they strong-armed into "upgrading".

1:06 PM  
Blogger alice said...

Oh.
My.
Gawd.

I have just found your blog. Are we related? We must be. You have my MIL.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home